CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 31, 2010

Mascara Talk

Okay after  trying out these mascara's i bought im my previous blog..
I thought I would give my honest opinion on them

1st one I tried was the Loreal Voluminous in Carbon Black
I do like this mascara BUT I don't feel that it give volume like it says.
I would repurchase it because I like how 
dark it is. :) But it wouldn't be my first  choice.
I'd go to my Prestige Lash Matrix over this one.

2nd I got the Loreal Telescopic Explosion Mascara in Black.
Okay I LOVE this mascara. I know a lot of people
have negative reviews about the exsessive about of product on wand
and the tip. BUT i get past that by wiping it off. I mean it's a waste
of product no doubt but I love how it makes my lashed look.
It's great at seperating the lashes. 
It actually makes them really voulumized. =D
*BATTING MY LASHES*
I would totally repurchase this item again definitally.
=]

[This is strictly my opinion on these products]

0 comments: